Friday, May 2, 2014

Positivity Tip 1 :D

Am not kidding when I say music keeps me happy & positive most of the times :-) Truth is, having born healthy to a big family with diverse interests & tastes, and in a town which is termed 'mini-India' (by Jawaharlal Nehru) because of its diverse & cosmopolitan populace, I've grown up embracing cross-culture norms, learning to solve & deal with community-specific issues so much so that staying positive has perhaps become a basic trait over time. And, so, falling in love with 'music' happened easily and as early as I could sense it. With that, I do mean that music & positivity are directly proportional to each other :-)

The funny moments started happening in class IX - X, when I solved Math with the music playing on the Phillips ka tape recorder. Mom would gleefully wonder and say "How can you solve Math problems with the music on?" And as usual came my straight-forward response: "Music makes me solve them faster". Later in life, mom has come to know about the research evidences that say music really works to improve concentration and quality of any productive output. I must mention here that my mom is an avid reader and perhaps I got my love for books & reading from her as well :-) I do digress. :D

Would love to share this beautiful melody I received in my email inbox, from Gaana.com [I have no idea how many music websites am subscribed to. Hehe :D I wonder can we insert smileys in Blogger ? ]:



Stay positive.
Mishti :-)

No comments: