Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bliss of Being Different :)

Happy thoughts have no reason to pop-up as I get them mostly during my productive pursuits during the day. It's pretty spontaneous, so to say. This post is about one such happy thought that is related to me & my family. All of them: Mom, Dad, Sis are extroverts. Am the introvert. And there is a very very fine balance that I've found over the years, sharing my life with them :-)

Salient characteristics of extroverts:
1. They love to do lot of outdoors.
2. They love to dress-up, make-up, and be their best at everything they do.
3. They are brilliant at expressing themselves.
4. They all live for the moment. 

I am in love with them, because of all the above characteristics. They inspire me to live a meaningful life. I've learnt to dress-up, do make-up simply by observing them doing so :D And, while am a complete disaster at expressing myself (because I think the other person is more important, always) apart from the 'dislikes' that I cannot live with, they revel at pull me up to see the world and move-on. That's why I love every moment I spend with them around. Their drive to go outdoors inspires me to literally go out and make a significant impact in this world, even though I cherish sitting inside, readings books, and playing my Sarode. And while they discuss *so much about so many things*, I simply love to sleep :)) I do listen and contribute during those moments of discussions, though. That's what make us gel well and compliment each other :)

They do have issues with my calm-ness at times, and they do wonder how do I manage to live the way I live. Well, that is entirely between me and God :-) Mom and sis love me unconditionally & I leave no stone unturned to love them back. Instead, it helps, to be an introvert. I love to listen to all of their activities, conquests, while learning a lot, from their experiences. And they get a lot of freedom and no interference from my side :D 

P.S. 
1. I was doing some serious office ka work while this thought popped-up. 
2. That's how an introvert mind works :P
3. Back to work now! More concentration. :)

Keep smiling...
Mishti :-)

No comments: