Sunday, May 11, 2014

"Interesting"

It is such a gratifying feeling when mum doesn't believe that I can cook 'sukto', an apparently difficult Bong dish to prepare & excel @ it :D And since I eat too less, it's all the more important for me to eat "interesting". And the creative keeda in me loves to be @ play, most of the time.

Tonight, it was [ Peanut butter spread over Roti ] = dipped in warm milk. Ummmm...delicious it was ^_^

I do understand why mum has a hard time 'dealing with me & my eating habit'. I just tell her 'I just want things to be interesting', and she finds little sense in making food interesting, because it will be eaten it 'small amounts'. Do you see the bone of contention there? :D ha ha ha...

And I alllllways like 'tiny' things. Small amounts. Little stuffed toys. Okay, lemme remember all the tiny "stuffed toys" who live on one of my beds: 

1. a green colored small frog [mum and sis laughed asking "where do you find these stuffs??"] :D :D

2. a bright pink colored small pig (that looks cute)

3. a fluorescent colored miniature Dianosaur (mum says 'do you really need to keep this?') I say YES! :D :D

4. a colorful doll with hair-braids and TALL legs :P

5. an orange colored Horse [DO NOT laugh !! :P Sister said "You are crazy". I said 'oh ya, I Am! :D :D]

6. a HUGE soft-pink colored Teddy Bear (Okay, sister gifted me this one, on my 30th birthday ^_^ )

7. I have given away some of the stuffed toys to children who visited my home....

So yes, life's gotta be "interesting".


Craziness rocks! 
Mishti :-)

No comments: