Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nagaland :-)

I have experienced the most life-changing and the most beautiful experiences of life, in the last 10 months in Nagaland. Simple people. No demands from life. No desires from human-beings. Plain love. Simple joys. Always willing to serve. Selfless. Yet perfectionists. Hard-working. Forgiving. Inspiring. Respectful towards all and everyone. Accepting. Endearing. The list of positive adjectives will go on and on...

And not just humans. Even the animals & insects. Butterflies accompany me while I walk to office :-) Can you imagine that ? If you can, you can as well realize the bliss of it :-) I toh smile away....relishing every moment of my walk on the roads by the hills, sharing my journey (literally) with these colourful butterflies :-)

In this lifetime, I guess I'll keep writing about Nagaland......every now and then. Angels live here. Truly.


Feeling grateful.
Mishti :-)

2 comments:

Abhi said...

yesh, some of the nicest people come from these regions, and very open minded from what I have seen. Its a shame that they are discriminated against in places such as Delhi, and just because Delhi people just cant stand exactly this mindset.

Waise ye dekha hain ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwKkMpl1Gg

Mishti said...

Wow! Munnu, am so glad to see you are back to the Blog world. Omg...2004...2005...those were the days !! :D

Anyhow, back to the post, yes, very open-minded yet sincere & simple. A certain section of Dilli people has indeed categorized Indians just because they aint as open-minded, which is unfortunate.

Thanks for sharing the link. Abhi dekh rahi hun; pehle nahi dekhi thi. Really insightful, and we must all take action!

Btw, please start blogging :-)