Monday, May 5, 2014

Charlie

[Speaking in my mind: Why am I blogging so much these days? :) Well, I know for sure, that, these are the best days...as similar to those that I had...when i used to blog in the past. So, let me keep writing, as long as it serves some of God's purpose through me. Because, when in the 'Down' (of 'ups-and-downs') of Life, I do not write, but rather I prepare myself to write again when the 'Up' comes :D]

Okay. So, Sir Charles Chaplin makes headlines in my Blog today. His autobiography is the *only* book I ever held close to my heart (literally) after I finished reading it. And I'd love to re-read the book many times in this lifetime. His is a life of wretched / painful beginning, of pursuing his dreams, of realizing the hard realities of life, of being shy & not being able to do much to get what he wanted, of modesty (he was too witty and intelligent, yet so humble), of pain and how he overcomes it, of complete faith in ones own guts and instinct that ensures true success, of gratitude, of celebration, of principles, of mistakes, of forgiveness, of strength of character, of sensitivity, of love, of portraying such human qualities through the characters he created and directed in his films, of life-changing decisions, and of a-thoroughly-inspiring Life.

Info about one of his master-pieces: Caught In The Rain


Respect.
Mishti :-)

No comments: