Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Music: healing and strengthening

It is not from any research study but rather from my personal experience of 'loss' and 'embracing' (Sarode) music as the sole cohort for my own revival that I say that music heals, and strengthens.

This is the reason I strongly believe in the power of music alone, for upliftment of the masses, and to perpetuate peace in the society. In times of turmoils: emotional, political, financial, and others, 'good' music heals and restores restfulness. 'Good' music unites people, communities, and nations.

And there is a good reason why I say 'good' music, and not just 'music'. Well, any music that can touch your soul and make you forget the outside world, is good music. 'Good' music is like my food for soul.


Feeling so much.
Mishti.

No comments: