Saturday, May 10, 2014

In the road to Truth

In the journey of life where each one of us are seeking some truth or the other, the most difficult times were the ones when I struggled (& succeeded. You see, *Struggle ke aage jeet hai. Darr ke aage toh maut hai...because, jo darr gaya wo marr gaya, no?* :P) the hardest to keep my heart as large as it is and NOT letting it shrink under the pressure of selfish desires.

It took me to forgive myself, forgive others, learn from my mistake, become a wiser person, and become a better human being. The feeling is awesome :-)

It feels like I have crossed a big hurdle, and reached closer to my Truth. It's a trimphant feeling. And, from a triumphant feeling, comes the feeling of "responsibility". Howz that, one might think.

Well, for example, when you win a trophy, the world remains a witness to that. And you set an example that etches a memory that makes *you* solely responsible for it (the memory). The world then keeps reminding you of your own victory, in a way, putting you on a pedestal, to keep performing, as you continue your journey of life. Similarly, in the road to Truth, when I feel triumphant even in a small way, the 'consciousness' builds and I am reminded of my own responsibility, by some invisible force that I call 'God'. The next 6 months are going to be one of the most defining phase of my life so far. Am excited and looking forward to it. 

In another news, I feel great to look at the cool bunch of kids rocking the Bollywood industry: Arijit Singh (playback singing), Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Ghoshal (singing), Siddharth Malhotra (acting), Ayan Mukherjee (directing), Vir Das (acting & comedy), Parth Shashank Bhalerao (my latest favourite kid!) :-)

Thank you,
Mishti.

No comments: