Saturday, April 19, 2014

The black-and-white of Life.

Somehow I have never been able to, or made any attempt to distinguish between the real and the unreal, except for the fact that I firmly believe in one reality: that is the existence of God. So I see the world in very black and white form. Jo hai, jaisa hai, waisa hi hai. I fail to justify 'ye aisa kyon hai, wo waisa kyon hai' :-)

What I mean to say is: I like everyone :D And, equally so :-) I mean, I don't find any reason to not like someone. However, I do make strong decisions as to which all people to mingle with, and which all, not to mingle with. That's about me, and not about them. 

I fail to explain everytime when anybody asks me: How come she is a friend, when you just met her just once in the last 5 years? I say: She is a friend because we share a bond that is beyond the realms of time and space :-) She is a friend because we can talk for hours long, we trust each other, and we like each other.

Today was one such great day...........when I spent 80% of my time just talking to 2 of my bestest friends, on phone. If at all I have to be thankful to the invention of 'mobile phone', it is this: A great means of communication between loved ones. :-) 

And finally finally finally, am soooooo happy to be back to the Blog world. For the joy of writing, sharing experiences & feelings, and staying in regular touch with friends. Back to my roots. :-)

Wish you all a happy sunday tomorrow!
It's the Easter sunday and am invited to a nearby Church. 
Will come back and write about it tomorrow, for sure :-)

God bless you.
Mishti :-)

3 comments:

Madhavi said...

Welcome back, Mishti! :)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm.....good one.....

Mishti said...

Thank you Madhavi !! :-)

Thank you Dibhai :* :D