Sunday, April 27, 2014

of Secrets

With 'Secrets' I remember that dialogue of Kareena from 'Jab We Met' : Abb bata bhi do...itna bhi kya secret hai yaar? :D :P 

Well, in my case, sometimes I wonder why God gives me all these secrets of people from all over my life. This is not new. From school-time, to hostel-times, to office-times, somehow I always had friends who trusted me with the deepest of their secrets and said: Kisi ko nahi batana, okay? I said: Nahi bataungi, Chill. And I never blurted out those secrets as I respect them and loved them.

Many of those secrets I've forgotten by now. [I love the lack of grammar in my writing! ha ha :))] And many secrets keep popping up in my mind and i just say to them: 'shut down!' . My life is already and beautifully multi-'tasking' and this duty to keep secrets adds to the meaning of it. 

You see, when they trust you, you gotta keep that trust. But am a silly cute human being as well, who gets tired maintaining & safe-keeping that 'safe' of 'people's secrets' :-( Nevertheless, these people are pretty nice, and I find them sweet enough. So that makes it up for everything :D ^_^


Sweet nothings...
Mishti :-)

No comments: