Thursday, April 24, 2014

Conversations

Life has more often than not put me in situations where I seem to be saying: 'Hey wait wait wait.....am not ready for this as yet okay? And I don't even want it nomatter how lucrative you make it look like! :P' while Life cajoled me into those situations as if in a tone 'It's okay baby....it's all for your good & for a larger good and you'll realize it once you truly relish the purpose. So take it and take relish it' :-)

Conversations with friends have opened up a whole new outlook towards life, for me. Informations that I perhaps didn't want for myself, but the kind that gave me necessary means to form important decisions that shaped lives of great purpose and immense value. Informations that seemed to be cluttering my space, but ultimately cleared some cluttered space. Informations that I just had to *share* and get done with. Conversations help me be me.

Out of all conversations so far in life, the ones with my Dad remain special and will be so, forever. Oh yes, be prepared to hear more about him here on my Blog as I was and I will always be my Dad's little girl and his inspirations will dominate my Blog space for sure :-) I mean, I have seen many many \talented\ people in this world, the talents that my Dad had. But I haven't seen another man with such principles, zeal for a 'meaningful life', a true down-to-earth attitude, indomitable courage, and a genuine love for human beings. My silent conversations with him now are the most special as am all set to play the 2nd & the final innings of my own life, this lifetime.

Oh btw, to continue from the last Blog post, just want to update that my planned Church visit didn't happen ultimately as I was indeed neck deep @ work and had to submit few deliverables within tight schedule. Later I got to know it was community-specific and perhaps I wouldn't be able to participate as I had thought I'd. I thanked God :D God does the best for me. A.L.W.A.Y.S. ^_^ 

That's it folks!
Writing is *so* wonderful.
Thank you for reading :-)

God bless you.
Mishti :-)

No comments: